What is PermaSoft Denture Reline?
PermaSoft denture reline is one of the most recognizable names in denture reline material. Myerson re-introduced Permasoft and made it available once again. Order PermaSoft in the following configurations: Pink Kit, Clear Kit, Pink Powder, Clear Powder, Liquid and Sealer.
What are the Features of PermaSoft?
- Self-bonding to acrylic surfaces
- 10-minute cure in hot water
- Easy mixing, application and adjustment
- Resists staining, cracking and hardening
- Remains soft for 18 months and longer
- Available in pink or clear
- Each 60g kit includes powder, liquid and sealer
How do you adjust PermaSoft Firmness?
Permasoft mix ratio can adjust the reline from soft to firm.
“The PermaSoft® denture liner was originally introduced by Myerson back in the early
1990s. When we learned last year that it had been temporarily removed from the
market, we were thrilled to be given the opportunity to bring this product back to
Myerson. Dental professionals have been using and loving PermaSoft for decades, so
we see great value to everyone in making it available again.” says Jim Swartout,
Myerson’s President and CEO.
Read full press release here: PERMASOFT DENTURE RELINE PRESS RELEASE